Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



11.3.17

Sandra Chua, P6 (Nan Hua) to Sec 3'15 (CHIJ)

Hello my name is Sandra. I have been taking Mr Kok’s lessons for
almost 3 years and I feel that Mr Kok teaching style is very different from other Chinese teachers. I am sure that most of us tend to hate Chinese a lot as we feel that Chinese is not important and that we should just solely study English. Before I took Mr Kok’s lessons, I honestly really disliked Chinese because I felt that Chinese was really boring but after attending Mr Kok’s lessons, I started to fall in love with Chinese. I used to barely pass my Chinese when I started Secondary 2 but in my EOY exams, I started to improve bit by bit due to Mr Kok’s teachings and I found a huge improvement in my paper 2 which I scored 44/60. Mr Kok’s teaching is really special as he teaches us through media instead of basically books. Many students tend to be very bored or distracted when they learn solely based on books so Mr Kok tend to make the lessons more interesting by adding internet to it. Mr Kok is a really friendly person and he sorts of give off a fatherly image as he is very patient with his students and he always give them a sense of encouragement to make them feel better.                                    

- Sandra Chua