Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



7.1.15

Testimonial from Bertrand Teo,Sec 3, Hai Sing Catholic


Growing up in an English based environment meant that Chinese was foreign to me, this also meant that my Chinese grades weren't particularly fantastic. That was until I met Mr Kok, he helped me a lot in improving my second language. Most students would generally hate Chinese as it is a norm. Rarely would anyone say that they enjoy Chinese, however through Mr Kok interactive and unique lessons, I have finally found some love for this underrated subject. Sure his lessons cost a bit more of money, but his experience and skill is all the more worth it. He has over the years developed unique skills to be able to interact and gain the trust from me in a just 1 lesson. Through the use of modern technology such as tablet and smart devices to encourage the more quiet English speaking person to speak Chinese. At first I was quite skeptical of his teaching methods, however after 4 months I can safely say that his devices used are especially helpful to students to have some understanding or grasp of the Chinese syllabus. One evident improvement is my jump from D7 to B4. Moving to 2015 I am sure that Mr Kok will be there to assist and guide me to a A for my Chinese in my O-levels. (18/10/2014)