Disheartened? Read On..

Mission:

I believe that every child can be taught.

Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximise their potential.


"I hate Chinese"

"...not anymore"


Home/Group Tuition

1 YEAR GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENT

- Tailor-made lessons by local ex-school teacher

(40 years experience)


- Change negative attitude & enjoy learning


- Learn oral, comprehension,writing skills, cloze passage, summary, proverbs via exam papers, internet, newspaper, webcam, skype


-PSLE/O/A level/IB CHINESE /Oral Exam Preparation


-Learn to do projects: presentations/book reviews/newspaper articles


- Analyse top-school/PSLE/chineseB/"O"/"A" level/

IB CHINESE past year series


- 2 pax per group, 1-2 pax for home tuition


- Pri 5-CHINESE B/ Sec 4/

A level/IB Chinese

- Sec 1 - 3 Higher Chinese


*Results Guaranteed*

Since 1980

Mr. Kok 97641616


Please bring along your IPAD and MOBILE TABLET DEVICES for subsequent lessons


15%> 35% >50% >65%>80%>95%


Scroll down for 2019 Schedule!



12.1.15

SJI O level Testimonial of Joshua Tay's Parents

I am really elated today when Joshua told me
that he scored A1 for his O-Level Chinese today. The best part was he scored Distinction for his oral! A good teacher is hard to come by. I am writing this testimonial to thank Mr Vincent Kok for helping my son to achieve his potential.

I could still remember how desperate I was looking for a tutor to help Joshua when I noticed his Chinese language results deteriorating in mid of Sec 3. I noticed him disconnecting from the subject and I knew that he needed professional help. Liked what any other parents would do, I started to look around for a Chinese tutor online. Mr Kok's mission statement in his blog site captured my attention "I believe that every child can be taught. Only by nurturing the child's interest towards Chinese, can he/she maximize their potential". I knew then that he is not just an academic tutor but also an academic coach.

With his guidance, not only has Mr Vincent Kok imparted his academic knowledge to Joshua, he has also changed his perception of Chinese Language! Mr Kok uses technology like voice-recording and hand-held devices to increase students' engagement and motivation; and accelerate learning. A very tech savvy teacher! Joshua's oral skills was improved through the voice recording method. The method has proved to boost his confidence to speak up during school's discussions with his peers
and teachers.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Mr Vincent Kok for his guidance to Joshua. For parents and students in search of help in Chinese language, I would highly recommend Mr Vincent Kok.

Jennifer Tay [Parent of Joshua Tay, SJI]